OpenVPN for Windows
This short guide will walk you through on how to setup your OpenVPN Client in Windows.
Installing OpenVPN GUI
- Download and install the appropriate version of OpenVPN GUI here: OpenVPN GUI Downloads
Setting Up OpenVPN GUI
- Copy the contents of the config to this folder
Running OpenVPN GUI
- Launch OpenVPN GUI. It'll launch an icon in your Taskbar.
- To connect to your VPN, just right click the icon and select Connect. A window will show containing the logs of the VPN connection.
- You'll be successfully connected when the icon's screen changed to green.
- You can also confirm that you've successfully connected by visiting What Is My Ip Address. You'll see the server's IP address listed.