Unpackerr is only available for installation on NVMe plans
- Unpackerr runs as a daemon on your service to automatically extract archived download queue items in Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, and Readarr.
- Has the ability to automatically extract archived items placed within its watch directory.
- Supports the following archive types:
For more information about this app, you may visit this link
- If you wish to use Unpackerr alongside Lidarr, Radarr, Readarr, or Sonarr, then you will need to have these applications already installed and their Media Root Folders configured before installing Unpackerr
- Unpackerr does not require any configuration steps after installation. When installing, Unpackerr will automatically detect if you have Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, or Readarr installed and will then automatically add their connection details to Unpackerrs configurations.
- If you decide to add and/or change torrent clients within your Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, or Readarr application after installing Unpackerr, you will need to run the "Upgrade & Repair" function for Unpackerr to update its configuration data to account for the torrent client changes within these applications.
How it works
Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, and Readarr
- Unpackerr daemon will automatically check the queue of these applications every 2 minutes for downloaded items that are archived and in need of automatic extraction
- Unpackerr will automatically remove the extracted data of the items it process in the qeueu in these applications every 5 minutes.
- As these applications check for importing eligible items within their queue by default every 60 seconds, the 5 minute interval for Unpackerr to automatically remove extracted is suggested so that Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, and Readarr are able to import extracted queue items as expected.
It is recommended not to remove any torrents that have been processed by Unpackerr until 10 minutes after they have been imported by your Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, and Readarr applications. This is to avoid leaving extracted duplicate leftovers that torrent clients are not able to purge.
- Unpackerr by default will create the following directories upon installation:
Watch Directory - /home/your_username/Unpackerr/watch Exctraction Destination - /home/your_username/Unpackerr/extract
- Unpackerr will check every 2 minutes for any eligble archives within the watch directory and process them accordingly as they are detected.
- After extraction has completed via the watch directory method, Unpackerr will then place the extracted data within the extraction destination directory.