Ultraseedbox Subprocessors and Cookies
|Hetzner||Website Hosting Provider|
|Amazon Web Services||Email Service Provider|
|Google Workspaces||Customer ticketing mail service provider|
|Sentry.io||Application monitoring provider|
|JIRA||Team collaboration and project management platform|
|Coinbase||Cryptocurrency Payment provider|
|YISP||Server’s network and rack space provider|
|NovoServe||Server’s network and rack space provider|
When we bring on a new subprocessor who handles our Users' Personal Information or remove a subprocessor or change how we use a subprocessor, we will update this page.
This section of the policy explains the cookies that we use on our services to ensure a consistent and effective user experience and a secure environment.
- Strictly Necessary & Security
- These cookies are essential for websites on our platforms to perform their basic functions and not be disabled. We also use them to make your interactions with our Services faster, more reliable, and avoid attacks such as cross-site scripting.
- Performance & Analytics
- These cookies allow us to count visitors and traffic sources to evaluate and enhance our site’s performance. They help us understand the most and least prominent pages and see how visitors move around the website. All information obtained by these cookies is aggregated and hence Anonymous. With these, the quality of our services is calculated and evaluated.
Strictly Necessary & Security Cookies
Performance & Analytics
- These cookies are associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is used to identify specific users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier and throttle the request rate. These are used to evaluate visitor, session, and campaign data for analytics reports.
- These cookies are set by the Google Analytics service, which helps us understand how visitors interact with our websites, creating a better experience for our visitors. They are used for features, such as determining new sessions and visits and distinguishing between users and sessions.