Ultra.cc Bug Bounty Program
Security is core to our values, and we value the input of security researchers to help us maintain a high standard for security and privacy for our users. This includes encouraging responsible vulnerability research and disclosure. This policy sets out our definition of good-faith in the context of finding and reporting vulnerabilities, as well as what you can expect from us in return.
When working with us according to this policy, you can expect us to:
- Work with you to understand and validate your report, including timely initial response to the submission;
- Work to remediate discovered vulnerabilities promptly; and
- Recognize your contribution to improving our security if you are the first to report a unique vulnerability, and your report triggers a code or configuration change.
The following are the list of platforms that are within this scope of the program.
- Ultra.cc Website [https://ultra.cc]
- Ultra.cc Control Panel [https://cp.ultraseedbox.com]
- Ultra.cc App Hosting Solutions Infrastructure [
Out of Scope
- WHMCS Client Area [https://my.ultraseedbox.com] - These should be reported to the WHMCS software developer via their Bug Bounty Program
- Security bugs that do not affect our default applications configuration.
- Security bugs that do not affect our dockerized containers.
- Timing attacks which reveal information.
- Methods to reveal information about other running processes.
- Denial of service attacks or other volume-based attacks
- Phishing attacks
- Usage of large-scale vulnerability scanners, scrapers, or automated tools that produce excessive amounts of traffic
Ultra.cc Website and User Control Panel
|Category||PayPal Credit||Service Credit|
|XSS||EUR 150||EUR 300|
|XSS (Bypassing CSP)||EUR 1 000||EUR 1 500|
|CSRF||EUR 300||EUR 600|
|Authentication Bypass||EUR 1 500||EUR 3000|
|SQL Injection||EUR 10 000||EUR 20 000|
|Arbitrary code execution||EUR 4 000||EUR 8 000|
|Arbitrary code execution (with privilege escalation)||EUR 15 000||EUR 30 000|
|Persistent code change||EUR 10 000||EUR 20 000|
Ultra.cc App Hosting Solutions Infrastructure
|Category||PayPal Credit||Service Credit|
|Authentication Bypass (SSH, FTP, VPN, etc.)||EUR 500||EUR 1 000|
|Authentication Bypass of Supported Apps||EUR 250||EUR 500|
|Local privilege escalation||EUR 1 000||EUR 2 000|
The List of the Researchers who report the valid vulnerabilities and exploits will be displayed on our Hall of Fame to extend our gratitude towards them.
Receiving Your Award
- The awards are categorized under two credit categories; you can opt for the following:
- PayPal Credit
- Service Credit
- To receive PayPal Credit, you must have a valid PayPal account.
- If you opt for service credit, it is not transferable and only be used with Ultra.cc services.
- Make sure to check the Changelog channel in our Discord server for any recently launched updates/features;
- Play by the rules. This includes following this policy, the UltraSeedbox Terms of Service any other relevant agreements;
- Report any vulnerability you’ve discovered promptly;
- Avoid violating the privacy of others, disrupting our systems, destroying data, and/or harming user experience;
- Only use the UltraSeedbox Ticket System to contact us with the technical details of discovered vulnerabilities;
- Handle the confidentiality of details of any discovered vulnerabilities according to our Disclosure Policy;
- Perform testing only on in-scope systems, and respect systems and activities which are out-of-scope;
- If a vulnerability provides unintended access to data: Limit the amount of data you access to the minimum required for effectively demonstrating a Proof of Concept; and cease testing and submit a report immediately if you encounter any user data during testing, such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII), or proprietary information. You may also request for an isolated server for you to further demonstrate your proof of concept;
- You should only interact with test accounts you own; and
- Do not engage in extortion.
When conducting vulnerability research according to this policy, we consider this research conducted under this policy to be:
You are expected, as always, to comply with all applicable laws. If a third party initiated legal action against you and complied with this policy, we will take steps to make it known that your actions were conducted in compliance with this policy. If at any time you have concerns or are uncertain whether your security research is consistent with this policy, please submit a report through the UltraSeedbox Ticket System before going any further.
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability, please create a ticket through the UltraSeedbox Ticket System.
- The Report of your research must include the exact steps of reproduction of the vulnerability with prompt descriptions. You may use this template to submit your report: https://github.com/ZephrFish/BugBountyTemplates/blob/master/Example.md
- Only use our official Support Ticket Platform for any inquiries regarding the program.
- Publicly disclosing your research/submission without UltraSeedbox permission and evaluation is a straight violation of the Rules of this Bug Bounty Program, and you'll be ineligible for a reward.