Configuring Oauth for Google Drive
- Navigate to Google Developer Console and log into your Google account.
- Click Create on the right hand side of the screen. On the screen that pops up enter a Project name and then click create
- I'd recommend against using rclone in the project name, even just the default will do.
- Click Enable APIs and Services, search for Drive and select Google Drive. Click Enable on the window that pops up.
- Click Credentials on the left side of the screen then click Credentials in APIs & Services.
- Click Create credentials, and select OAuth client ID.
- You may be prompted to configure a consent screen. Click to do this, enter a name and then click Save.
- On the next screen select Desktop App and then select Create. The default name is fine and you do not need to change it.
- After you click Create, the window to the right will pop up. These are our keys to use in rclone configuration. Copy these or leave the window open for when you need them.