Initial Setup and Configuration
In this guide, we'll be setting up Ombi for the first time. This assumes the following:
- You've setup a download client and a media library manager
- You have a media server installed
- Upon installation, once you clicked Connect you'll be greeted by Ombi's Setup Wizard. This will guide you through setting up Ombi. Click Next to continue
- The next page asks for either the media center of your choice or to skip this step. We recommend skipping this so press Skip
- Next page will be creating an Admin account. Enter your preferred credentials here.
- Once that's done, enter your set credentials to login.
- To enter setup, go to Settings
- Then, here you can add your app details here. Please efer to the following guide for connecting apps to your Ombi instance.