In this guide, we'll be setting up Ombi for the first time. This assumes the following:
- You've setup a download client and a media library manager
- You have a media server installed
- You are running Version 3 of Ombi, Version 4 comes pre-configured
Setup Login V3
- Upon installation, once you clicked Connect you'll be greeted by Ombi's Setup Wizard. This will guide you through setting up Ombi. Click Next to continue
- The next page asks for either the media center of your choice or to skip this step. We recommend skipping this so press Skip
- Next page will be creating an Admin account. Enter your preferred credentials here.
- Once that's done, enter your set credentials to login.
Setting Ombi V3
- To enter setup, go to Settings
- Then, here you can add your app details here. Please refer to the following guide for connecting apps to your Ombi instance.
Setting up SSL on your Ombi V3 Instance
- Go to Settings > Ombi
/ombiunder Base URL and restart your Ombi V3 Instance
- Then you can access it via https://[username].[servername].usbx.me/ombi