Information and Overview
Ombi is a self-hosted web application that automatically gives your shared Plex or Emby users the ability to request content by themselves! Ombi can be linked to multiple TV Show and Movie DVR tools to create a seamless end-to-end experience for your users. Some of the features in this app are:
- Lets users request Movies, Music, and TV Shows (whether it being the entire series, an entire season, or even single episodes.)
- Easily manage your requests
- Allows you to set specific users to automatically have requests approved and added to the relevant service
- User management system (supports Plex, Emby and local accounts)
- Allows your users to get custom notifications
- Will show if the request is already on Plex or even if it's already monitored.
- Automatically updates the status of requests when they are available on Plex/Emby
- Slick, responsive and mobile friendly UI
For more information about this app, you may visit the app's GitHub repo.