Megatools is a collection of programs for accessing Mega.nz service from a command line of your desktop or server.
Setting Up megatools
megatools is a collection of programs for accessing and managing Mega.co.nz account from your terminal. It allows the following features:
- Copy individual files as well as entire directory trees to and from your account
- Perform streaming downloads without needing to download the entire file.
- Register your account using
megaregtool, with the benefit of having true control of your encryption keys.
In this short guide, we'll be showing you how to install/upgrade and uninstall megatools from your USB slot as well as a short description of the commands you can do on megatools.
- You can run the following commands to install megatools into your slot
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ultraseedbox/UltraSeedbox-Scripts/master/megatools/megatools-installer.sh bash megatools-installer.sh
- Listed below are the following commands of megatools.
megacopy synchronize local and remote mega.nz directories megadf display mega.nz storage quotas/usage megadl download exported files from mega.nz megaget download individual files from mega.nz megals list files stored at mega.nz megamkdir create directories at mega.nz megaput upload files to mega.nz megareg register a new mega.nz account megarm remove files from mega.nz
- ou can get the usage guide by running the binary name with the
- You may also view the latest man pages here: megatools(1)