Information and Overview
If you do not use Rclone or Cloud Storage Please disregard the following warning.
Please make yourself aware of the Ultraseedbox Fair Usage Policy. Directly pointing any Media Managment to download directly to on your cloud storage using Rclone Mount will create extreme strain on your slot's disk and WILL cause a 24 hour ban on accessing your cloud storage repeatedly. You MUST use the MergerFS mounting service documented in the Rclone Section. It is your responsibility to ensure usage is within acceptable limits. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Medusa is an open-sourced fully-automated PVR written in Python. It enables you to download your favorite TV shows, then processes and stores them in your library, all with minimal user intervention. Some of the features are the following:
- Automatic torrent/nzb searching, downloading, and processing at the qualities you want
- Automatic subtitle downloads for your shows.
- Supports Anime and Sports shows
- Sends notifications to your media server/software and/or mobile/social devices
- Can notify Kodi, XBMC, Growl, Trakt, Twitter, and many more when new episodes are available
- Updates Kodi library, poster/banner/fanart downloads, and NFO/TBN generation
- Configurable automatic episode renaming, sorting, and other post-processing