Information and Overview
If you do not use Rclone or Cloud Storage Please disregard the following warning.
Please make yourself aware of the Ultra.cc Fair Usage Policy. Directly pointing any Media Managment to download directly to on your cloud storage using Rclone Mount will create extreme strain on your slot's disk and WILL cause a 24 hour ban on accessing your cloud storage repeatedly. You MUST use the MergerFS mounting service documented in the Rclone Section. It is your responsibility to ensure usage is within acceptable limits. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Lidarr is a fork of Sonarr that can download and organize your music library. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new tracks from your favorite artists and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available. Some of the major features of this app are:
- Automatically detects new tracks from NZB and Torrent sources
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing tracks
- Can watch for better quality versions of tracks you already have and do an automatic upgrade
- Automatic failed download handling
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Fully configurable track renaming
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
- Full support for specials and multi-album releases
- Beautiful UI