Community Discord Support
We offer a community-powered support Discord server. While staff may sometimes be available here, it is not an official line of support and as a result we cannot guarantee support through the server.
Please keep in mind our Discord support is primarily community-driven. As such please be patient with whoever helps you. If you are requiring more sensitive or immediate support, try submitting a ticket.
Submitting a Ticket
If you have searched our Docs for information to assist with your issue and was unable to get the problem solved, feel free to reach out to us via a ticket!
What should I include in my support ticket?
Being specific and including all relevant information. This may include:
- What are you trying to do
- How you are trying to do it
- Any error messages (or lack of one)
- Any troubleshooting tips that you did
- Name of file or torrent it applies to
- Any software you may be using